Your host Pam has been welcoming bed and breakfast guests into her home for over 20 years now. Pam is passionate about the West Coast and indeed the people are unique, friendly and hospitable..
Pam enjoys hospitality, collects antiques, china, organic gardening and bush walking. Being West Coast born my knowledge and contacts are an asset to guests in offering assistance regarding itinerary arrangements.
Baking and Cooking are my forté, having previously established Greymouth's busiest cafe/bar. I have NZQA food hygiene qualifications and certificates in "Tourism Awareness", "Kiwi Host" and first aid.
Guest comments include:
- "Pam's home is the nicest, cleanest, and most beautiful in New zealand, and Pam is the best, most caring and friendliest house and cook we have ever met"
Dr E.B from Austria.
- "Incredible breakfast, best in New Zealand"
- "Wonderful home away from home"
- "Spotlessly clean home"
- "Best breakfast in New Zealand"
- "Our host was just so welcoming"
Read more reviews for Paroa Homestay
We look forward to meeting you.